Skip to main content

Something I have created with a text generation software



So, I decided to play around with a text generation software today (GPT). This is the result:

Jamie put me on the bed and opened my legs using his hands. He, then, got on top of me and aligned his cock to my waiting asshole. "Gary," he said, trying to catch my attention from his big dick, but it was in vain.

 "Yes, master, " I replied, and I heard him growl, then feel his cock filling me. " yes, master. " 

 "Do you know what I have in mind for you? " " no, master. " "I'll give you a minute to think about it. " " why is that, master? " " you're the best I've got, my dear. I know you are. " he put his face close to my ear and whispered: " I'm going to take your virginity this afternoon. " he pulled out and entered me again, deeper this time until the feeling of his body inside mine was almost too much for me to bear. he began to move and I began to rise to meet him, meeting him as he moved.



I felt him sliding into me and I moaned in protest, but he kept moving, moving in and out of me until I couldn't even feel him. his cock was so big and thick and hard. he was so big and strong. I felt my climax start, the waves crashing on and on, and my body was shuddering in ecstasy, my heart pumping in my chest.



He picked up speed, his strokes harder, faster, and my body convulsed with each powerful stroke. the world was black, I felt my body melting, I was falling and the only thing that kept me on was his body inside mine. " oh, my god, " I moaned. he was moving faster now, pounding into me with a fierce, hard tempo that sent tremors through my body, my arms wrapped around his neck, and I could feel myself tightening around him, the orgasm building and building. " I love you, " he said, panting heavily against my ear, his body still hard and hard.

-----

Pretty cool, no?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use the Whip and the Chibata during BDSM

How to use the whip and/or chibata when having sex? After the incredible success of the book and movie Fifty Shades of Gray, it was clear that most women are now curious to play with sadomasochistic accessories when having sex. The mentioned fetish is increasingly present in the intimacy of many couples, as more and more people open up to try new practices to get out of the sexual normalcy and give a spicy taste to their intimate encounters. If domination pleases you and your partner, then it's time to bring out your dominating instincts! And nothing better than some basic fetishistic accessories to start the practice. But many people still have doubts about how to use these accessories, when they can be present when having sex and even what is the difference between the two. How about trying a whip and chibata to spice up special moments? Before buying and using the toy, you will need to know a little more about each one. Check out my tips below: WHAT'