Skip to main content

One Night Together (Short Romance)



When he closed the door, he instantly took me by the waist and pushed me closer to his. Our bodies connected, and I felt that the link was much more than physical. His eyes stared at mine and drew my mind to follow his. I could feel and understand every thought he had. I could not even move or do anything while he stayed close to me. I felt that he was mine and that I was his.

I didn’t have anything else to worry about at that moment, even though part of my mind tried to sabotage me even during those prolonged seconds. Yes, there were tests to take, bills to pay and unpleasant people to deal soon, but being there in that apartment, with silence accompanying us every step of the way, made me realize that all those things were just problems that tried to make me fail.

I knew that, deep down, I didn’t care about what people had to say about the two of us being together. Why can’t two men live happily and enjoy fulfilling lives? Why did they think I needed to be with a woman? It was just not meant to be. Hunting us down was pointless. I would never change who I was. That was my destiny. I was supposed to be with Robert and he came to the world to become my husband. I just wanted to be his.

We kissed for what felt like forever. Never before did I feel the touch of a man like that, much less connecting myself so deeply to him. I felt I was in heaven, where I could fly and jump as high as I could. Suddenly, not even the floor I could sense anymore. My feet seemed to be floating in the air. Maybe it was true, if I could open my eyes and check that out, but why I would I want to break my immersion like that?

Yes, Robert was noticeably older than me, but that didn’t deter me from thinking that he was the man I longed for. Just being with someone so used to dealing with problems, independent and comfortable with himself made me feel I had found the home that dad and mom could never provide me. I wondered on which side they would be if they found out about me and Robert. I hoped it would be on my side, but I had heard many times that they also didn’t take well to two men being together.

Robert snuck his hand under my shirt and rubbed it up against my skin, sending shivers down my pine. I squirmed a little and almost lost consciousness of my surroundings. Robert’s hand felt dominating and comforting at the same time. I could not leave him wondering if I would be as caring as he was being to me, so I also snuck my hand under his shirt.

While Robert felt my frail belly, where there was an absence of abs, my hand sensed the stomach of an athlete. I was so surprised by that fact that I almost let out a gasp. Luckily, I held myself back and continued on kissing him.

Robert’s other hand snuck under the shirt and he pulled it up, making me lift my arms up so that the material could slide out. I felt the cold air of the air conditioner going around my cells, enveloping me, but the warmth coming from Robert’s body was more than enough to nullify that.

I did the same, exposing his well worked-out chest for my eyes to feast on. Even though I was still kissing him and, up until then, keeping my eyes closed because I just wanted to feel that moment, I had to open them because I wanted to take in all the details of his body. There would be more to see, sure, but just being able to look at his chest rejuvenated my desire to fight back against the world and its oppressive system.

Robert pulled toward his bed, where we both fell on it. Our lips disconnected, forcing the two of us to ponder about what should come next. I just stood there, lying on the bed, looking at his eyes and wondering what the future held in stock for me. I hoped, deep down, that it had a fantastic ending to my life. I had finally found the man to unofficially marry. Depriving me of that would destroy my life.

Robert’s hands reached up to my waist again, going all the way to where my armpits were. I exhaled heavily when he just let it stand there, harvesting on the warmth that emanated from my body. He opened a smile, making me involuntarily do the same. It was then that I also realized that he had the most beautiful teeth in the world. They were so shiny and bright, even against the dim light that came through the windows.

It was on that occasion that I closed my eyes once again, hoping to never do the opposite in another instance. I just wanted to let my feelings and his dictate what I should do. There should be no more thoughts anymore; only pure, raw instincts. While I caressed his belly, I understood he felt the same way. I didn’t have to open my eyes to be sure that he also kept his tightly closed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use the Whip and the Chibata during BDSM

How to use the whip and/or chibata when having sex? After the incredible success of the book and movie Fifty Shades of Gray, it was clear that most women are now curious to play with sadomasochistic accessories when having sex. The mentioned fetish is increasingly present in the intimacy of many couples, as more and more people open up to try new practices to get out of the sexual normalcy and give a spicy taste to their intimate encounters. If domination pleases you and your partner, then it's time to bring out your dominating instincts! And nothing better than some basic fetishistic accessories to start the practice. But many people still have doubts about how to use these accessories, when they can be present when having sex and even what is the difference between the two. How about trying a whip and chibata to spice up special moments? Before buying and using the toy, you will need to know a little more about each one. Check out my tips below: WHAT'

Something I have created with a text generation software

So, I decided to play around with a text generation software today (GPT). This is the result: Jamie put me on the bed and opened my legs using his hands. He, then, got on top of me and aligned his cock to my waiting asshole. "Gary," he said, trying to catch my attention from his big dick, but it was in vain.  "Yes, master, " I replied, and I heard him growl, then feel his cock filling me. " yes, master. "   "Do you know what I have in mind for you? " " no, master. " "I'll give you a minute to think about it. " " why is that, master? " " you're the best I've got, my dear. I know you are. " he put his face close to my ear and whispered: " I'm going to take your virginity this afternoon. " he pulled out and entered me again, deeper this time until the feeling of his body inside mine was almost too much for me to bear. he began to move and I began to rise to meet him