Skip to main content

Gay Erotica Short Story: Big Black AND DADDY



It was difficult to describe what I was feeling as I walked down the corridors of the school I constructed. There was the feeling of gratitude, of being able to help people in need, of being proud for having turned an investment into a fertile cash cow, but there was also something deep in my mind that threatened to come out once again. It was a life experience that I had fought hard to keep hidden from myself.

I had a childhood full of problems, and when I passed by a classroom that looked too similar to one of mine in high school, I immediately remembered some of my worst days back when I was no more than sixteen years old.

At that age, I was about to become a man, and yet I still felt as if I was a child. I was skinny, average height, had brown short hair and freckles on my face.

As much as I tried, I could not bring myself to speak like the man I was supposed to become. Every word that came out of my mouth didn’t have the right weight.

Thus, other guys in school used to pick on me. Tyrese was my worst bully during those days, and there was not one class that he didn’t spend trying to make me mad.

“Hey fagboy, are you ready to finally suck my cock now?” He would say while sitting on behind me in the classroom. The professors would always pretend they weren’t hearing anything since the whole school depended on his family’s money.

Meanwhile, I had to endure the worst days of my life with that guy pestering me for hours on end. There was never I day where he would simply get tired of being my tormentor. 

Tyrese was a couple of years older than I was at the time, and also already an adult. He was so bad at the courses that the professors could do nothing to prevent him from staying in the school, even though they always tried very hard to force his graduation. They would always give extra assignments and tests in order to improve his grades, but he constantly kept failing year after year.

There was one day involving Tyrese that I would always remember. I was walking down the corridor late in the afternoon, and at that time of the day, I was pretty much alone in the school, or so I thought.

As I was about to turn right in the corridor, I ended up colliding with Tyrese. I had not seen him coming towards my direction since I was looking down and had my earplugs in my ears playing some hard rock.

My tormentor’s eyes immediately flashed with excitement as he noticed that it was me, the fagboy, who had collided with him. I had never been alone with him before since I tried as hard as possible not to allow that to happen.

I tried to walk quickly past him as I realized that being alone and near him would not be pretty for me, but my evasion was immediately impeded by his strong arm. He put his hand on my chest and pushed me toward the wall behind me.

There was a distinct sound as my back forcedly collided with the hard surface of the wall. Tyrese was a head taller than I was and, for the first time ever, my head was only inches from his. I could finally notice how scary his face was, since before then I have always avoided his gaze as much as I could.

“Why is fagboy trying to run away from me? Didn’t I tell you my cock wants to meet your mouth? Ever since I landed my eyes on you, my dick has itched to get to know you properly.”

“Get off me, Tyrese!” I protested as I weakly tried to free myself from his arm that pinned me against the wall, “I’m not gay, I have already told you so!”

“You might not be gay now, but you will soon be. You will learn from your father, I’m sure of it”, he said before withdrawing his arm from my chest and walking off while laughing out loud.

I had no idea what he meant by “learning from my father”, and yet his words still deeply troubled me. What did he know about my father that I did not? What was going on with him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use the Whip and the Chibata during BDSM

How to use the whip and/or chibata when having sex? After the incredible success of the book and movie Fifty Shades of Gray, it was clear that most women are now curious to play with sadomasochistic accessories when having sex. The mentioned fetish is increasingly present in the intimacy of many couples, as more and more people open up to try new practices to get out of the sexual normalcy and give a spicy taste to their intimate encounters. If domination pleases you and your partner, then it's time to bring out your dominating instincts! And nothing better than some basic fetishistic accessories to start the practice. But many people still have doubts about how to use these accessories, when they can be present when having sex and even what is the difference between the two. How about trying a whip and chibata to spice up special moments? Before buying and using the toy, you will need to know a little more about each one. Check out my tips below: WHAT'

Something I have created with a text generation software

So, I decided to play around with a text generation software today (GPT). This is the result: Jamie put me on the bed and opened my legs using his hands. He, then, got on top of me and aligned his cock to my waiting asshole. "Gary," he said, trying to catch my attention from his big dick, but it was in vain.  "Yes, master, " I replied, and I heard him growl, then feel his cock filling me. " yes, master. "   "Do you know what I have in mind for you? " " no, master. " "I'll give you a minute to think about it. " " why is that, master? " " you're the best I've got, my dear. I know you are. " he put his face close to my ear and whispered: " I'm going to take your virginity this afternoon. " he pulled out and entered me again, deeper this time until the feeling of his body inside mine was almost too much for me to bear. he began to move and I began to rise to meet him