Skip to main content

Gay Erotica: Feminized by the Man of the House AGAIN




If there was one thing I didn’t want to do, was to be there with the two of them. The room was less than ideal. The color was boring and didn’t resemble anything close to what I liked. The sound of the fans above was making me mad. Still, I could not leave there at all. My caretaker had found that I was playing with her undergarments. How she managed to do that, I had no idea. The fact was that I had just turned eighteen, so I was entitled to do whatever I wanted.

“As you can see, Mrs. Lambvert, little Mr. Leonard Cooley has a small problem regarding his sexuality. That’s a normal thing, though. I have dealt with this kind of situation many times before.”

My caretaker could not stop pulling on her necklace. It was quite annoying, just like staying with her in my house and being in that room. I was a grown-up already. I didn’t have to stay there. The only reason that was keeping my ass on the chair was the fact that my parents, always too far from home to take care of me, requested a checkup for me with the shrink. I couldn’t simply not obey them because they wouldn’t give me money at the end of the month.

“Do you think he can be… cured? I’m not sure that is the right term for his condition.”

“Sure, he can. However, it depends on him and if his parents are willing to pay the price.”

Mrs. Jane pulled on her necklace again. With the strength she was applying to that, I wondered if she would eventually break it. If anything, I was the one supposed to be nervous. They were talking about forcing some kind of therapy on me. All I wanted to do was to play some games on my console and enjoy some feminine garments. Was that too much to ask for those people?

“Yes, they are willing to. They don’t want me feeling uncomfortable inside their own house. As you know, I live there. I keep all my intimate clothes in their dependencies.”

“I understand, but do you think you can live the next months close to him without a problem? I’m sure he won't stop checking out your clothes for the first few days. The therapy takes a lot of time to work. The effects don't start showing up until much later."

She pulled on her necklace.

“Sure I can. I mean, I have been living with this young man for around six years already. It wouldn’t be much harder to withstand a couple of days or months with him exploring his sexuality.”

Mrs. Jane opened a fake smile. I knew she didn’t mean what she said. It didn’t matter because I was still going to wear her undergarments with or without the therapy. If she didn’t want me to do that, she could just leave or become my girlfriend. The latter would be quite fun, given that she practically raised me. I was always very fond of her, even after that betrayal.

“I see. When do you want the sessions to start?”

“As soon as possible. I don’t want to delay this much longer.”

“Perfect. I will set the start date for the next week’s Monday. Is that good for you?”

“Next Monday? That is ideal,” she said. The words came out very fast from her mouth. Even I had some difficulty understanding what she had just said. If I were to place my hand on her, I was sure she would jump from the chair and scream and run like a maniac. I wished I had the courage to do that. I would laugh quite a bit!

“That is good. I think we are all done here, Mrs. Lambvert,” the shrink said while getting up from her chair. She shook the hand of Mrs. Jane and then we walked toward the door. I kept a distance of a couple of feet between her. I could never miss the chance to check her ass out. She was the only kind of woman I would fuck, and it was all because of the connection we had. She was the closest person I had in life, even if she could be very annoying.

***

We were back in the same boring room from before. Months had already passed since the therapy started. They sent some doctors to check up on me and stay in the house every day of the week. Only during Saturdays and Sundays did I have some freedom to wear all the clothes I wished. The "helpers", as Mrs. Jane liked to call them, were two hideous old men that didn’t care about me. I could see in their eyes how they were there just to milk our money. Gladly, I managed to pull off my Leonard Cooley special on them, essentially driving them away after the first months. Two new guys were sent, and they were much more strict. My little plan didn’t work on them, but there was always another chance.

“Doctor, I don’t think the therapy is working,” Mrs. Jane said. She looked pretty frustrated and angry. She was still pulling on her necklace like that other day. It was a different kind of collar, though. That one was a bit more ornamented. She must have gotten a bit richer after the raise we gave her. I liked her. She deserved to get some extra money.

The shrink didn’t look comfortable this time. “I see. That is very unexpected. I checked all the data and I thought it would work on him.”

"Doctor, you need to figure out what is happening with this young man! He is driving me MAD! Every time I come from the supermarket, I find my underwear in different places in the house. The smell that comes from them is just… ungh! I can’t even describe it in words.”

“I understand your situation, Mrs. Lambvert. We can work this out. You just need to give me some more time to figure out a better strategy.”

The doctor was trying not to laugh at that moment. Truly, taking care of a young man like me who has the urge to wear other people’s garments must be very comical. I wondered if Mrs. Jane suspected that a bit, or if she was too deeply concerned about my usage of her fancy undergarments. I wanted so much to get back home to play and wear them. Maybe I would even do it in front of her this time.

“How much more time, Doctor? I need a straight answer. I don’t want to have to endure living inside that house anymore. It’s hell itself.”

“Let me see… What if I’m there in the house myself to make sure I understand young Mr. Cooley’s problem better? I think that might be very beneficial”

"That's perfect, Doctor. I will be waiting for you there. When can it start?"

“On the day of the next session that was planned, so next Wednesday. Does that sound good to you as well?”

She pulled on her necklace another time and responded, “Of course, doctor. I will be waiting for your arrival.”

"I'm sorry that happened. Either way, I think that this is a bye for now. I will see you soon."

The shrink and Mrs. Jane shook each other’s hands. While we walked out, I made sure to check her butt out another time. This time, she was a wearing a nice, tight dress that accentuated her curves to perfection. I couldn't help but drool and daydream while Mrs. Jane opened the door and we walked out of the office.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use the Whip and the Chibata during BDSM

How to use the whip and/or chibata when having sex? After the incredible success of the book and movie Fifty Shades of Gray, it was clear that most women are now curious to play with sadomasochistic accessories when having sex. The mentioned fetish is increasingly present in the intimacy of many couples, as more and more people open up to try new practices to get out of the sexual normalcy and give a spicy taste to their intimate encounters. If domination pleases you and your partner, then it's time to bring out your dominating instincts! And nothing better than some basic fetishistic accessories to start the practice. But many people still have doubts about how to use these accessories, when they can be present when having sex and even what is the difference between the two. How about trying a whip and chibata to spice up special moments? Before buying and using the toy, you will need to know a little more about each one. Check out my tips below: WHAT'

Something I have created with a text generation software

So, I decided to play around with a text generation software today (GPT). This is the result: Jamie put me on the bed and opened my legs using his hands. He, then, got on top of me and aligned his cock to my waiting asshole. "Gary," he said, trying to catch my attention from his big dick, but it was in vain.  "Yes, master, " I replied, and I heard him growl, then feel his cock filling me. " yes, master. "   "Do you know what I have in mind for you? " " no, master. " "I'll give you a minute to think about it. " " why is that, master? " " you're the best I've got, my dear. I know you are. " he put his face close to my ear and whispered: " I'm going to take your virginity this afternoon. " he pulled out and entered me again, deeper this time until the feeling of his body inside mine was almost too much for me to bear. he began to move and I began to rise to meet him