Skip to main content

Gay Short Story: Best Friend's Dad




Get the full story here for only $2.99: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FX17GNR

I will start this story talking a bit about myself. I was in my early 20’s, 6ft tall, used to play a lot of sports, black hair with blue eyes.

I’ve always looked at myself as a straight guy, but had a slight suspicion I was bisexual. I wanted to have a sexual experience with another guy, but the town I grew up in was very conservative.

Sports being a big part of my life also didn’t help because I was afraid of rejection from my friends.

I was in my freshman year at the local college. I played basketball in high school and decided I wanted to play some waterpolo with my best friend.

His name was Alex and we used to hang together often.

One could say I practically lived in his house since I also worked for his dad (Johnny), who was a very feminine guy. Nobody minded that because we all thought that’s who he was.

When I made the decision to play waterpolo, I concluded I needed to become a better swimmer.


Johnny suggested I should take the morning swimming class together with him, who also wanted to learn to swim better.
 

In the following day, we went to the college, signed up for the swimming class that was three times a week at 6 AM.

Johnny and I decided he would come to pick me up at 5:30 AM, which was perfect for me.

Our routine involved swimming together for a couple of laps, then chat for some minutes during the two-hour long swimming class.

After that, our next routine was to go to the group showers. One of those days, Johnny asked why I don’t take off my speedo when showering and I replied I didn’t know why.

The truth was, actually, that was I too insecure, especially in front of someone much older than I was.

Despite that, I took my speedo off that time and we showered fully naked.

Johnny looked aroused when I did that, but I thought it was because he was rubbing soap all over himself...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT IS MPREG? A SCIENTIFIC OUTLOOK

Male pregnancy is the incubation of one or more embryos or foetuses by a male of any species. In almost all heterogeneous species of animals are usually generated by the female until birth, but in fish of the family Syngnathidae (pipefish and seahorses), the males perform this function. Male pregnancy in the human species occurs only in transsexual men, if they maintain their reproductive organs by not performing the hysterectomy. This fact can occur through artificial insemination, corrective rape, homosexual relations with cisgender men or even through heterosexual relations with transgender women or transvestites. In order for this fact to occur in those who already use hormone treatment, it is necessary to interrupt the hormone for a period not yet specified by medicine, but which, for previous known cases, can be calculated between three and six months of interruption. Sources: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_ob=ArticleURL&_udi=B6VRT-49SN5B1-5&_user=10...

How does male erection happen?

Many women would like to know the secrets of male erection. You have to know that it is capable of being much more complex than one could imagine. If that were not enough, some secondary disorders can prevent it from happening. It is important to understand this process, even to study some of the main sexual problems that often affect men. How does male erection work? A man can have an erect penis much more easily than a woman can get lubricated. Erection is a hydraulic event, regulated by hormones and nerves that allow greater blood flow and storage within the male organ, leading to increased pressure and stiffness. This process is triggered by two main mechanisms: direct stimulation or stimulation from the brain (fantasy, smell, among others). When this stimulation occurs, chemicals are released into the brain and cause the passage of signals to the spinal cord, nerves, and penis. Nerves release a chemical that causes smooth muscle to relax and blood to run and cause erection. If ...

How to use the Whip and the Chibata during BDSM

How to use the whip and/or chibata when having sex? After the incredible success of the book and movie Fifty Shades of Gray, it was clear that most women are now curious to play with sadomasochistic accessories when having sex. The mentioned fetish is increasingly present in the intimacy of many couples, as more and more people open up to try new practices to get out of the sexual normalcy and give a spicy taste to their intimate encounters. If domination pleases you and your partner, then it's time to bring out your dominating instincts! And nothing better than some basic fetishistic accessories to start the practice. But many people still have doubts about how to use these accessories, when they can be present when having sex and even what is the difference between the two. How about trying a whip and chibata to spice up special moments? Before buying and using the toy, you will need to know a little more about each one. Check out my tips below: WHAT'...